ATCA is looking for volunteers for its ATCAL Global Conference & Expo at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center (WEWCC) from October 31 to November 3, 2023.
ATCA thrives on the dedication put forth by its volunteers. Volunteers allow us to create and produce successful events. By volunteering, you help make the event run smoother, help us engage our participants, and through their time and skills, volunteers gain enrichment through their participation.
Student volunteers gain valuable exposure to a wide variety of organizations, companies, and individuals that value their skill sets for employment; many job hunt as they volunteer, as well as network and develop relationships among fellow volunteers and other industry attendees that support their entrance into the aviation field.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Conference Greeters/Human Directional
- Women In Aviation Leadership Conference (Tuesday only pre-event)
- Exhibit Hall Monitors and Barcode readers (access control)
- Social Media Co-pilot
- ATCA Booth support
- Information Desk Support
- Theater Session Monitors and Session Counter
- Speaker Room Support
- Awards Luncheon Support
- Glen A. Gilbert Gala Dinner Support