CHECK YOUR COMPUTER to make sure you have pop-ups enabled for our event platform
Click here to help you make sure that your computer is set up
Click here to help you make sure your web browser is ready to go
REGISTER at any time before or after we kick off ATCA Annual on December 7th. REGISTER HERE
• The email address and password you create upon registering will allow you to access the event.
• ATCA Annual will be hosted on the Intrado platform
• Use your Email Address and Password to enter the event on or after December 7, 2020 at 10:00 am US EST
• Please remember: When you register as a Virtual Exposition Hall Visitor (FREE)- you'll get:
– Access to the Virtual Exposition Hall and activities in the Virtual Exposition Hall
– Access to the Networking Pavilion and the activities
GET FAMILIAR WITH INTRADO View the Attendee User Guide
• This Guide will help you make sure that your computer is set up and that your web browser is ready to go – so you don't miss a thing.
• You'll also learn about communicating inside the platform with other attendees via email, chats, and virtual business cards
GET READY TO NETWORK WITH FRIENDS AND PEERS VIRTUALLY WATCH THE REMO TUTORIAL HERE
Please note: the REMO networking platform requires a separate sign up, even if you have already registered for ATCA Annual.
• Increase your networking opportunities in a whole new way. We'll be using REMO, a great interactive networking platform.
• REMO networking will help you foster existing industry connections and create new connections.
• You'll enter ATCA Annual's virtual Networking Pavilion – Simply "walk" around virtual tables and video chat with individuals or groups.
• Get prepared to network! Learn how to set up a profile, and use the platform by watching the Remo tutorial
READ ALL OF OUR EVENT NEWSLETTERS READ THE ATCA ANNUAL 2020 NEWSLETTERS
• Sponsored by L3Harris Technologies, our event's eNewsletter series covers it all!
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP? click here for a virtual visit to our ATCA Support Team
WANT TO LOG BACK IN/RETURN TO THE EVENT? click here