ATCA's Young Professionals
To foster the next generation of aviation leaders by empowering young professionals with the knowledge, exposure, and relationships to tackle critical aviation challenges over the course of their careers.
The Young Aviation Professionals (YAP) is a group focusing on developing the industry’s newest leaders. Industry representatives have partnered with the Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA) to further your career.
Want to sign up as a YAP? Download the form here, then send it to Tim Wagner at ATCA.
Knowledge: Providing the leader of tomorrow with access to events and information to foster knowledge.
- Experiential learning events
- Speaker Series
- ATCA access (with benefits such as the opportunity to serve on committees, receive The Journal of Air Traffic Control, and much more).
Exposure: Providing young professional access and exposure to leaders in the aviation profession.
- Roundtables with the leaders in aviation
- ATCA volunteering opportunities
- An annual Event involving meet-ups with the VIPs in Industry
Relationships: Providing a network for young professionals with diverse backgrounds.
- Networking Happy Hours
- Philanthropic Volunteering Opportunities
YAP routinely looks for sponsors to support our work. Sponsorships are event-specific, and we strive to provide outstanding recognition to those who enable our events.
If you have access to a unique facility, would like to invite YAP members to an existing event, or would like to speak on a topic, please don’t hesitate to contact us.