ATCA Scholarship Fund
Last year, ATCA gave 11 deserving air traffic control and aviation science students a total of $71,000 to cover the ever-increasing cost of higher education, and we hope to distribute at least that much in 2015. But we need your support to do it. Interested in donating? Click here.
- Category A - Gabriel A. Hartl Scholarship
Students enrolled half- to full-time in a two- to four-year air traffic control program at an institution approved and/or licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration as directly supporting the FAA's college and training initiative.
- Category B - Lawrence C. Fortier Memorial Scholarship
Students enrolled half- to full-time in a program leading to a bachelor's degree or higher in an aviation-related course of study.
- Category C - Full-Time Employee Student Scholarship
Full-time employees enrolled in advanced study programs to improve their skills in air traffic control or an aviation discipline.
- Category D - Buckingham Memorial Scholarship
U.S. citizen, children of air traffic control specialists enrolled half- to full-time in a program leading to a bachelor's degree or higher.
ATCA Scholarships are a great opportunity to get financial assistance for tuition, books or any school related expenses. Paying for college can be challenging so why not get rewarded for all your hard work in the classroom.
- Choose the category of scholarship for which you wish to apply.
- Complete the online application or download the hardcopy version
- Mail in your supporting documentation (transcripts, letters of recommendation) by the May 1st deadline
Your application will be considered by the Scholarship Committee in mid/late August and you will be notified of their decision shortly thereafter
How do I apply for a Scholarship?
The application deadline is May 1, 2015.
For 2015 scholarships, students are encouraged to download and complete the application and mail it to:
Air Traffic Control Association, Inc.
Attn: Scholarship Fund
1101 King Street, Suite 300
Alexandria, Virginia 22314