ATLANTIC CITY’S RESORTS CASINO BOARDWALK HOTEL
(Hotel Room Reservations are being accepted)
1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Phone: 1-609-340-6300 Toll-Free: 1-800-334-6378
Resorts Casino Hotel is your Atlantic City Hotel on the Beach and Boardwalk. The Hotel is a luxury ocean-view hotel and casino offering the best in convention, conference, and event space, dining, and entertainment on the Atlantic City, NJ boardwalk. Oceanfront resort is directly on the Boardwalk with 2 towers - Rendezvous Tower (Art Deco theme) and the Ocean Tower features seashore décor.
With attentive staff, this top-notch business facility features:
- Barber/Hair Stylist
- Car Rental
- Concierge Services
- Crib/Rollaway Bed
- Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Room
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Paid Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (Wireless)
ROOM RATES & RESERVATION LINK
$ 92.00 per room/per night. There is a $15.00 Resort Fee per day (or the current existing Resort Fee during the event dates) and applicable fees and Atlantic City room tax, currently, 14% tax, $3.00 NJ Room Occupancy Fee, and a $2.00 + tax NJ Tourism Fee per room. The Resort Fee includes free guest room WIFI, unlimited local calls, access to the indoor/outdoor pool, and 24-hour access to the Cardio Fitness room.
Individuals are responsible for making their own reservations. Reservations should be made through the Hotel’s reservation department by calling 609-340-6300 or via the website portal.
The Hotel Reservation Portal is accepting sleeping room reservations:
For discounted room rate, Use Group Code: VATCA23
Hotel Check-in: 4:00 p.m. (6:00 PM on Sundays and Holidays)
For all hotel guests, the self-parking fee is $5.00 per stay.
Valet parking is $10.00 per stay (or the current existing Parking Fees during the event dates).
The hotel requires a one-night room deposit per room, at the time the reservation is made, to guarantee individual accommodations. Reservations that are canceled after 4:00 PM the day prior to arrival will result in the one-night room and tax deposit being forfeited. Any reservations made after the contracted cut-off date are on a space availability basis at the current rack rate.
The hotel accepts:
* Purchase Orders cannot be accepted by the Front Desk at the time of arrival.
$15/person from Atlantic City to the Airport.
Jitneys are 13-passenger mini-buses, that travel the entire city, running from the inlet to Jackson Avenue and the marina area to Pacific Avenue.
- Jitneys are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days per year - or even 366 days if it's a leap year.
- The jitney stops are located on the corner of every route and originate one block from the Boardwalk on Pacific Avenue. There are four different jitney routes: No. 1 Pink, No. 2 Blue, No. 3 Green, and No. 4 Orange.
- The fare for a single ride is $2.25. Frequent rider tickets are available for a discounted rate.
- The A.C. Jitney Association and N.J. Transit provide a free shuttle service each way between the Atlantic City Rail Terminal and all casino locations in the city.
- The maximum cost for a taxi ride within city limits for up to five passengers is $13, not including a tip.
- The easiest way to get a cab is to call a local service or go to a taxi queue outside of a casino, the Convention Center, or another drop-off point.
- The 15-passenger electric tram cars currently travel the Atlantic City Boardwalk from Virginia Avenue to Morris Avenue.
- Tram cars are available, Sunday - Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.; Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- The fare for a tram car ride is $4.00 for a one-way ride and $8.00 for an all-day pass for adults. Fares for children 2 years and younger are $2.00 for a one-way ride and $5.00 for an all-day pass.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO RESORTS IN ATLANTIC CITY
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to the Garden State Parkway (Exit 11). Proceed south on the Parkway to Exit 38 (Atlantic City Expressway). Take Atlantic City Expressway (East). At the base of the Atlantic City Expressway, turn left onto Arctic Avenue. Continue to North Carolina Avenue. Turn right onto North Carolina to Resorts.
From Baltimore/Washington D.C.